Shadow Bite

A hang out forum, for Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy novels.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What's everyone up to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
L.Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:20 pm

It's been a long time since my last visit.

I just saw the news. I'm really excited for the movie.
Pretty good casting.

Blood sisters - don't like that title. They're more like spirit sisters.

9 days til Indigo Spell Smile

Kim - congrat on landing a job, all money is good money.

Wilda/Tasha - how are you two?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SecretMagic

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Libby: Apparently the whole Blood Sisters thing was because it was the German title for VA. I didn't like it at first and still have a few issues with both the title and the fact that there's a movie at all, but I'm definitely accepting it more than on that first day. Wilda can vouch for how crazy and obsessed and deflated I was on Twitter. That was not the best use of a day Razz

Exactly, it's not a publishing/book job, but it's better than nothing. I'm already lined up to get bonus money soon too. My boss is going to Thailand for 9 days, and even though a couple of his housemates are staying behind, I'm looking after his dogs Razz I love dogs, so it's not an issue for me, and I work from the boss' home anyway, so I'll be there for half the time working, it's not going to be tricky looking after the dogs Razz

How is everyone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace love n VA

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi Libby! I'm alright, hanging in there. Been reading and writing alot lately and watching alot of TV...absoutely nothing productive lol

Kim- aw dog sitting. I originally wanted to do that for a side job, run a doggy day care out of my home. But, my dog Bianca doesn't get along with other dogs. She doesn't really provoke a fight, she just ignores other dogs but when they come up to her she starts growling and barking and she snaps but not actually at them just in the air as a warning. So that idea is out the window. Since I've become a dog owner, i just LOVE dogs. All breeds and sizes. I used to be scared at the big dogs. Now when i see one i just gush over it like a big teddy bear. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SecretMagic

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Aw, poor Bianca. That must be hard, not getting along with too many other dogs. Half the fun is seeing them play together Razz

Originally I was going to be looking after both my boss' dogs, then he decided to put the crazier one at a Dog Inn (run from someone's home, so nothing like a kennel or something), but they're charging $550 for 9 days and it's starting to look like too much money for them to do that and pay me to look after the other one. *I* said I'd be fine looking after 2 dogs. Yes, Snoopy's a little insane, but he just wants attention and love. I can totally do that for him Razz There's still a month until they leave, so we'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:59 pm

What did you think of the Indigo Spell?
Thought it was much better than the golden lily.

Can't believe the movie will be out this time next year.
I can just see people thinking about the movie as harry potter meets twilight cause of the title.
That was my first impression of it.
"Hathaway: Guardian in Training" sound cool like Jack Reacher or Alex Cross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SecretMagic

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:06 pm

I've still got 80 pages of Indigo Spell to go, but I love it much more than Golden Lily. I had some serious issues with TGL, so I'm really glad this one is meeting expectations.

The whole blood part annoys me a bit, because Rose herself doesn't do any blood drinking. Sure, she lets people bite her a few times during the series, but it's not really an "I'm going to suck you dry" sort of vampire story. But I can handle it now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L.Dragomir

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Just had that scary moment when I realised that I'll be 30 or thereabouts when VA - Last Sacrifice hits theatres.
AAaahhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivashkov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Hello ladies Razz how are you ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroux07.deviantart.com/gallery/
Peace love n VA

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:04 am

I loved Indigo Spell! Happy Sydney is breaking free and i just love Adrian more and more with each book. I love this whole magical side of things.

Libby -aw 30 is young! If I'm honest though I had a mild freak out about my age too, I'm 24, but I only freaked because I realized I still have so much to do ( i have to go back to school for a degree) and by time i finish school I would have to work to find a career path and just by time all that passes I feel so left behind. I'm already supposed to have a degree and be in a starter position with some ideal awesome company lol. But, I'm not. I only have an AA and I'm working a part time retail job. Eh. I'll get there. I just feel so far behind in the game.

Chris! Haven't spoken to you in forever. I am good. Got sick again , I love winter and the cold weather but I'll be happy when winter is over. I'm practically sick throughout all of winter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilda85

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Hello ladies! Feels like forever since I've been on here. I know some of you already know my news, but for those who don't, I had my baby! Skylar LeeAnn was born on February 24th-2 weeks early, at 8 lbs and 19.5 inches. She's absolutely perfect! She had to stay in the hospital for an extra 2 days due to her jaundice levels rising, but she's doing amazing now. Today at the doctor's office, she weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and was 20.5 inches. Which is a huge weight gain. At the last app 10 days ago, she weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. But the doctor said her skin looks great which means the jaundice is pretty much gone. I'm completely in love with this little girl. My family and I couldn't be happier Smile

The pics below are from the day after she was born. I don't have any recent pics on my computer yet but I'll post some later on. Hope everyone is doing great, I love and miss you all!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
irresistable-shadow

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:35 pm

WILDA I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! She's so beautiful and cute aw Very Happy I love the name as well! Sending good wishes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace love n VA

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Congrats again Wilda! She is such a cutie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilda85

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:46 am

Thanks Tasha and Chloe!

Chloe- it's been soooo long, how are you? What's new?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace love n VA

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:30 pm

I miss you all!! How is everyone???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SecretMagic

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:38 pm

I'm good - super tired these days. Parents are away at the moment, so there's housework on top of full time work and my sister keeps ditching it all. But I can't complain...much Razz

Hope you're doing well too, Tasha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to?   

Back to top Go down

What's everyone up to?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Bite :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: