Shadow Bite

A hang out forum, for Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy novels.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?
Dragomir
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Ivashkov
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Ozera
59%
 59% [ 10 ]
Dashkov
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Tarus
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Lazar
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Szelsky
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Badica/Conta
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Drozdov
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Voda/Zeklos
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17
 

AuthorMessage
Tonystark616



Posts : 3000
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : At the Cosmic Era or at the Anno Domini Era, trying to ask Kira Yamato or Athrun Zala, or for that matter, Celestial Being to come in to kill the Volturi.

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:20 am

SecretMagic wrote:
Tonystark616 wrote:
I'll just stick with Ozera or Ivashkov, since if i were Ivashkov, i could have a hope in hell convincing Adrian to take Less Booze, somehow, without Spirit getting him insane!
It's highly doubtfull that anyone could get Adrian to stop drinking.

But someone has to try, because there must be better ways to ask Adrian to stop drinking than using Super-Compulsion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsstudents.darkbb.com/forum.htm
SecretMagic



Posts : 3290
Join date : 2009-06-11
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:31 am

Ivashkov wrote:
Why is that Aussie ?
Because he didn't love her. Imagine them together, Tasha totally devoted and Dimitri wishing she was Rose? totally uncool.

Quote :
SecretMagic wrote:
Tonystark616 wrote:
I'll just stick with Ozera or Ivashkov, since if i were Ivashkov, i could have a hope in hell convincing Adrian to take Less Booze, somehow, without Spirit getting him insane!
It's highly doubtfull that anyone could get Adrian to stop drinking.


But someone has to try, because there must be better ways to ask Adrian to stop drinking than using Super-Compulsion!
It's not a matter using compulsion on him or not, he just enjoys drinking too much and it numbs his Spirit side-effects. He's not going to stop just because someone tells him to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonystark616



Posts : 3000
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : At the Cosmic Era or at the Anno Domini Era, trying to ask Kira Yamato or Athrun Zala, or for that matter, Celestial Being to come in to kill the Volturi.

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 am

First, is Adrian THAT MUCH of a Mental Screw-up?Second, wouldn't Adrian just receive Cancer, later on, one day?Or is Spirit his equivalent of Plot-Armor or something like that that keeps Cancer away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsstudents.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Peace love n VA



Posts : 2298
Join date : 2009-09-28
Age : 28
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:59 am

You guys are right . I often confuse the books since i read them all back to back.. sowwie.

and to the whole Adrian drinking smoking thing- does even have to worry about side effects like cancer? Doesnt he have a resistance to diseases n stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SecretMagic



Posts : 3290
Join date : 2009-06-11
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 am

He's not psycho or anything, but it's not like he's 100% sane (who is these days anyway?)...Spirit has some major side-effects and he doesn't have a shadow-kissed person to pick up the slack. So no, he's not a mental screw-up as you so tactfully put it, but he's somewhat troubled.
Moroi are practically immune to most of the thing that would kill humans except for a few rare diseases like what Victor had (I can't remember the name of it and can't be bothered looking it up)



Quote :
You guys are right . I often confuse the books since i read them all back to back.. sowwie.
It's all good Tasha, I was more questioning myself than you, I hate thinking I've missed something in these books, I like to know everything thats going on Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonystark616



Posts : 3000
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : At the Cosmic Era or at the Anno Domini Era, trying to ask Kira Yamato or Athrun Zala, or for that matter, Celestial Being to come in to kill the Volturi.

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:51 am

That seems to be the only excuse for them drinking so much, if you ask me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsstudents.darkbb.com/forum.htm
dimkaluv



Posts : 2344
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Serenity, The 'Verse

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:22 pm

SecretMagic wrote:
Ivashkov wrote:
Why is that Aussie ?
Because he didn't love her. Imagine them together, Tasha totally devoted and Dimitri wishing she was Rose? totally uncool.

I don't think Tasha would've been good for Dimitri either. And if things had gone differently in FB and Rose and company hadn't gotten kidnapped, I think Dimitri still would have turned down her offer because he's a decent guy. He had to have known that Tasha wanted more out of their relationship. He would have eventually realized that he could never be with Tasha (or anyone else) because of his feelings for Rose. He just wouldn't have thought it to be right to be with someone when he has feelings for someone else. Much like the way Rose couldn't go any further with Mason, even though she liked him, because she still loved Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonystark616



Posts : 3000
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : At the Cosmic Era or at the Anno Domini Era, trying to ask Kira Yamato or Athrun Zala, or for that matter, Celestial Being to come in to kill the Volturi.

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:50 pm

If only Leah Clearwater's cousin, Emily, had as much common sense as Dimitri Belikov had!>_>

Then again...i lost patience with the series-that-must-not-be-named, to begin with, after New Moon, that it's not even funny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsstudents.darkbb.com/forum.htm
dimkaluv



Posts : 2344
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Serenity, The 'Verse

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Then why even bother to talk about it? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonystark616



Posts : 3000
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : At the Cosmic Era or at the Anno Domini Era, trying to ask Kira Yamato or Athrun Zala, or for that matter, Celestial Being to come in to kill the Volturi.

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm

dimkaluv wrote:
Then why even bother to talk about it? scratch

Because i am reminded of the various fashions and manners in which a break-up is done, all the time, and the way Leah's boyfriend broke up with her, and what he had done, before that...was beyond Cruel!>_>

It might have been fine, if someone means to tell me the guy was lonely, but apparently we got a spineless reason for it, instead, that mutilates more words and their true meaning, instead!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsstudents.darkbb.com/forum.htm
SecretMagic



Posts : 3290
Join date : 2009-06-11
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 pm

dimkaluv wrote:
SecretMagic wrote:
Ivashkov wrote:
Why is that Aussie ?
Because he didn't love her. Imagine them together, Tasha totally devoted and Dimitri wishing she was Rose? totally uncool.

I don't think Tasha would've been good for Dimitri either. And if things had gone differently in FB and Rose and company hadn't gotten kidnapped, I think Dimitri still would have turned down her offer because he's a decent guy. He had to have known that Tasha wanted more out of their relationship. He would have eventually realized that he could never be with Tasha (or anyone else) because of his feelings for Rose. He just wouldn't have thought it to be right to be with someone when he has feelings for someone else. Much like the way Rose couldn't go any further with Mason, even though she liked him, because she still loved Dimitri.
Exactly. Neither Rose or Dimitri could really form a decent relationship with anyone other than each other. It just wouldn't work out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivashkov
Admin


Posts : 2412
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : Hanging out with Mr. Ivashkov

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Okie dokie , I see your point now....basically its the same point of view that I have with Rose and Adrian...and I understand what you mean . Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroux07.deviantart.com/gallery/
rozaluvsdimka4eva



Posts : 3758
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 22
Location : Virginie

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:43 pm

dimkaluv wrote:
SecretMagic wrote:
Ivashkov wrote:
Why is that Aussie ?
Because he didn't love her. Imagine them together, Tasha totally devoted and Dimitri wishing she was Rose? totally uncool.

I don't think Tasha would've been good for Dimitri either. And if things had gone differently in FB and Rose and company hadn't gotten kidnapped, I think Dimitri still would have turned down her offer because he's a decent guy. He had to have known that Tasha wanted more out of their relationship. He would have eventually realized that he could never be with Tasha (or anyone else) because of his feelings for Rose. He just wouldn't have thought it to be right to be with someone when he has feelings for someone else. Much like the way Rose couldn't go any further with Mason, even though she liked him, because she still loved Dimitri.

thats like the whole rose wanted dimitri but had to pick mason as a replace ment ya know?

and adrian not drinking would take the funny out of his sexy and abnoctious personality i like it i find it quite comical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SecretMagic



Posts : 3290
Join date : 2009-06-11
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:31 pm

rozaluvsdimka4eva wrote:
and adrian not drinking would take the funny out of his sexy and abnoctious personality i like it i find it quite comical.
Personally I don't think a non-drinking Adrian would be any less funny, but I get what you mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dimkaluv



Posts : 2344
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Serenity, The 'Verse

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Yeah, I agree with you Kim. I don't think Adrian would less funny if he didn't drink. He'd still retain that casual demeanor of his. He'd just be much more lucid without all of the alcohol. Personally, I like Adrian more when he hasn't been drinking quite so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SecretMagic



Posts : 3290
Join date : 2009-06-11
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:15 pm

I don't know if I like him more, but I like how insightful and normal he is when he's sober. But at the same time, I like his casual carefree attitude that comes with the drinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonystark616



Posts : 3000
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : At the Cosmic Era or at the Anno Domini Era, trying to ask Kira Yamato or Athrun Zala, or for that matter, Celestial Being to come in to kill the Volturi.

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 pm

SecretMagic wrote:
I don't know if I like him more, but I like how insightful and normal he is when he's sober. But at the same time, I like his casual carefree attitude that comes with the drinking.

I fear for his health, in any case, kim! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsstudents.darkbb.com/forum.htm
rozaluvsdimka4eva



Posts : 3758
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 22
Location : Virginie

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:34 pm

me too i dont want him to die of liver diesease ya know?

his livers probably like 'HELP ME!! STOP ADRIAN!! STOP!!" *insert squeeky voice* Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SecretMagic



Posts : 3290
Join date : 2009-06-11
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:20 pm

once again, doubt anything like that is going to happen to him because Moroi have stronger immune-systems etc. and rarely get sick from anything unless it's a really powerful disease like what Victor had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rozaluvsdimka4eva



Posts : 3758
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 22
Location : Virginie

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 pm

SecretMagic wrote:
once again, doubt anything like that is going to happen to him because Moroi have stronger immune-systems etc. and rarely get sick from anything unless it's a really powerful disease like what Victor had.

i know but im just making fun you gotta have some humor secret magic! Smile

but yeah adrian will live 4 eva!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SecretMagic



Posts : 3290
Join date : 2009-06-11
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:46 pm

rozaluvsdimka4eva wrote:
SecretMagic wrote:
once again, doubt anything like that is going to happen to him because Moroi have stronger immune-systems etc. and rarely get sick from anything unless it's a really powerful disease like what Victor had.

i know but im just making fun you gotta have some humor secret magic! Smile

but yeah adrian will live 4 eva!
I laughed at the sqeaky voice thing, don't worry I have a great respect for humour. I was answering the liver disease part and Tony's concerns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rozaluvsdimka4eva



Posts : 3758
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 22
Location : Virginie

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:49 pm

ok thank you im glad you have a funny bone! Laughing

god bless those with humor!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonystark616



Posts : 3000
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : At the Cosmic Era or at the Anno Domini Era, trying to ask Kira Yamato or Athrun Zala, or for that matter, Celestial Being to come in to kill the Volturi.

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Alright...but Adrian's conditions better not have worsened, or i'm going to try to look for him, and have a Psychiatrist have a word with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsstudents.darkbb.com/forum.htm
SecretMagic



Posts : 3290
Join date : 2009-06-11
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Tonystark616 wrote:
Alright...but Adrian's conditions better not have worsened, or i'm going to try to look for him, and have a Psychiatrist have a word with him.
Well good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonystark616



Posts : 3000
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : At the Cosmic Era or at the Anno Domini Era, trying to ask Kira Yamato or Athrun Zala, or for that matter, Celestial Being to come in to kill the Volturi.

PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Would the Dragomir Blood-Line be saved, if i go with the Dragomirs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsstudents.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?   Today at 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
 
If you were a Royal, from which family would you be?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Spanish Royal Family
» British Royal Family
» The Gold Royal Pleco (L-027)
» Mattone - Royal Oak
» Royal oak brick shape float vase 570

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Bite :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: