Shadow Bite

A hang out forum, for Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy novels.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dreams of the night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Dreams of the night   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:56 pm

We all have dreams, do you remember yours?
Here we can tell each other about those crazy dreams we have at night.

One of mine:

I was a shrink for Niall (from wicked lovely) and he was telling me about his past. I was helping him get through his pain. (I have alot more but i'll wait for more people to post ^_^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lavenderrising.tumblr.com/
Wilda85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:34 pm

haha that'd be an awesome dream.

I have some really crazy dreams. I'll have to post them when I wake up though cause I tend to forget them Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 pm

@Wilda it was!!

I also recently had a dream I was at disney world and my mom was trying to get this adoreable little blonde boy to calm down and he wouldn't. Come to find out.. he was Mine... odd cause I want a boy when I have children
Back to top Go down
ElaBella

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Um...well then...where do I start lol?

This is Part 1 of my dream:

Well...my fave dream is when I was a spy...((this is VERY long story!))...and I had to stop a bad guy ((the one off James Bond with the white cat)) from stealing a lot of gold bars/bricks on a get-away jet in the UK...it's on the way to school and I see a lot of wooden diamond shape things on the way with letters painted in red on them...
((very strange, i know, i gets weirder!))...so i follow these letters and it leads me to a plane with MI6 or something standing in front of it...one guy tells me that they've been expecting me and am taken into the plane...i sit in the plane and wait for someone to tell me wth is going on...they plane takes off and am taken to the airport near where i live (there is actually an airport near where i live)...they tell me about this bad guy and that am now a spy for MI6...they put me in school and phone the school saying that my dog had been run over by a car, so i couldn't go to school in the morning as we had to take it to the vet...
((i didn't have a dog at the time i dreamt this))...so the school accepted it and i was let off...school finished, and a phone rang on my way home from school...i didn't have a mobile so it was bit of a surprise when i heard it ring in my school bag...i stopped, got the phone out and answered it...there was an ear piece with it and a label saying ''put this in your ear, don't talk on the phone''...i put it in my ear and answered the phone...they told me to go home and drop my school bag off, get changed and then leave the house...i was home alone as my mum and dad worked late that night and my brother was away on a school trip thing (and the dog was in my grandparents house)...i went to a school near me but not the one i go to...kept walking until i saw a big black car with blacked out windows on it...i got in the car and they took me away...
((ok, the next few parts are a blur to me, so will just say what i saw next))...i was running across a runway for planes and found the bad guy and his 'minions' loading the gold into the jet...i told them to stop what they were doing, and they laughed at me b/c i was only a 'little girl'...they wished that they hadn't said that when i kicked their butts and knocked them all out, apart from their leader...i arrested him and the rest of MI6 came to pick him up...but there was a catch...the bad guy had a put a bomb into the plane and somewhere else that I cared about...i left someone to de-fuse the plane bomb while i sprinted to the place where i cared the most about, and that was my home...i got there and there was only about 1min left on the timer...i got wire cutters and guessed which wire it was...a red, green or blue...i chose the red one, nothing happened, chose the blue one and the timer went down from 50seconds to 5seconds...i quickly cut the green one and the bomb was de-fused.

Part 2:

About a year later, after I saved my home and put the guy with the white cat in prison, he manages to break out of jail and is on the run. I get another call, but not from MI6, but from the bad guy...he tells me that i'll pay for what i did to him last year and that his revenge was going to be oh so sweet. i freaked out and dropped the phone on the floor...i start to run the other way, not to school, but back home...my mum had a day off, my dad was ill and my brother had teacher's training as he wasn't in the same school as me...I called MI6 and told them what had happened, they told me that they heard it all, as my phone had been bugged by them incase something like this happened. They told me to just go to school and they'd sort everything out...by the time they hung up on me, 3 large MI6 cars sped passed me and went straight for me house...30mins later, i got to school and was taken out of class by the headmaster...he told me that my house had burned to a crisp...it had been blown up! He then told me that MI6 called him and told him everything about me...
((there's more to it))...he told me to get my stuff and I left class with him...I went to his office and he told me that MI6 had dropped some black spy clothes off for me and that I had to change in school...i went to the girls toilets/restrooms and got changed...when i was done, i put my school uniform in my bag and left school, with a mini jet waiting for me right outside. I get into it and am taken straight to my burnt down/blown up house...i run to it and it's just burnt to a crisp...there's nothing left just parts of the house which have turned all black after the explosion...i get angry and walk away with my head held high and determined to get him back for this...i knew my family were safe b/c i saw the cars going pass me...
...((next bit is a blur, like the 1st part, so will just go to what i remember))...I find myself outside a caravan in the middle of who knows where, and 3 of my friends...somehow, they would be helping me with getting my revenge on the evil guy with the white cat...so i accepted it and carried on with my job...knocked on the caravan door and my old geography teacher opened it! i was gob smacked! ((in the dream and when i woke up))...my friends had no idea what was going on, but i didnt know this at the time, when i asked the teacher ((lets call him Bledd))...what and why he was doing in the MI6 caravan, my friends just went speechless...they had no idea either of us worked for the government, so i then had to tell them everything...when i mentioned gold bars/bricks, my ginger friend screamed her head off with shock and excitement...but she had not idea what had fully happened to me...
...she shut up and i finished de-briefing them all...when it got the bit where i had to ask Bledd more questions, I asked him ''But how am I going to do this with 3 other people to worry about? What are we going to do? How the hell am I going to get my revenge on this guy after what he's done to me?!'' and the dream ends there...

Hope you read that all and didn't get bored of it lol...I am currently still waiting for part 3 to stay in my memory, so will write it down as soon as i get it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.conniefisherforum.co.uk/
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

ohhhh that sounds like a great dream. Its cool that you can remember so much
Back to top Go down
ElaBella

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Haha...thanks Smile This was, what? 4-5 years ago lol...and still not part 3 :/
Back to top Go down
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 pm

wow thats a long time... I had a more scary dream that I was almost raped in the back seat of a car. Not something I wanted to wake up too

Back to top Go down
ElaBella

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Ye lol...i had to write about it in Welsh class in year.8 as well, and had to tell some of my class mates about...all i got was them laughing at me Sad

OK...that sounds horrible! I've had some really awkward dreams...some that I will never EVER tell anyone lol.
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm

umm every February my mom goes on a business trip and she just left yesterday and umm last night i had a dream that i had to chose between my friends and my mom and the rest of my family and as i was walking towards my family (because friends come and go but family is forever) a fire started around me and just as i was about to step through the fire towards my family something pulled back away from both groups and then i woke up.

ya it's a weird dream but that was it so.....that was my dream
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilda85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:45 am

Woke up and wrote this down first thing before I could forget.

I was hanging out with some hot vampire guys. We were somewhere
and got attacked. Whoever it was was after me and they ended up having to kill
him. Well then his friends showed up and we had tried to get rid of all the evidence.
They weren't stupid, and there were more of them than of us so we had to take it
easy. They kept threatening to kill me etc. While at some rest stop, we were
finally able to escape.

Once we were back in my neighborhood, four of the guys left to go do something
while one of them stayed with me. We talked and hung out and then he kissed me.
His lips trailed along my kneck and I felt his fangs graze my skin. He pulled back
and I could see how much he wanted to bite me. but in walked his little friends.

After a little while some other girl showed up and tried taking the attention from me.
But no one paid her much attention. Pretty soon the guys were going to ahve to
leave to take care of "something". The guy I was kissing pulled me away. Everyone
started talking about how he should bite me, then we would be bonded. He then
explained to me by being bonded, he would be able to read my emotions and
thoughts no matter how far away he was. I finally got the meaning that he would
be able to tell if something was wrong. I finally agreed, but I woke up just as his fangs
were about to pierce my skin...

A lot more happened and there were more details, but I can't remember everything.

I had several weird dreams but that was the most recent one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 am

oooohhh Wilda! that sounds like one awesome dream!

I'm stealing this one from my friend (cause she'll never know and its awesome Wink )

okay so it was Her, Me, a boy, another girl and we were all at Cloud City. And we were all talking about how we got to cloud city. The Boy told me that he got here by bird. I told him that there was no such things as birds and that he was crazy. Then one of the girls fell off the cloud and was saved by a bird. The Boy was like "look, see theres a bird" and I was like "no, no, that is not a bird". Then boy and I got married and had are wedding moon at rapids water park o.O ..... freaky!
Back to top Go down
Wilda85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 am

lol Sam that is a freaky dream. And my dream was good. I was mad that the alarm went off. I wanted to continue the dream. It always happens, just when it gets to the good part, I wake up o_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 am

extreamly.. let alone i'm not young to be married and I don't want my honeymoon at a water park o.O

I had a dream I was kissing Aragorn (Viggo Mortenson) on a rock once... it was very nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 pm

OMZ Sam you dork but then again i know who Aragon is so that makes me a dork to

P.S. do you think you could make me a banner with faries cause my full name Rhiannon means "Queen of the Fey" (and that's why Irial and Keenan are mine)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilda85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:26 am

Dream 1:

I was hanging out at a lake somewhere with a few people and Alex Pettyfer was there (haha). I don't remember much(should have wrote it down as soon as I got up) but he was about to leave and he came up and gave me a kiss. (possibly the best kiss I've ever had in a dream ::blushes:Smile It was atease of a kiss too Neutral then he said something and left.

Dream 2:

Same place with a bunch of people. We were all on some kind of trip doing something. And my ex-who happened to look an awful lot like Alex in the dream (but actually looks NOTHING like him) was there with his current wife. Only she was just his gf in the dream. Anyways, we were all hanging out and he was being flirty then she got pissed and he stopped talking to me. Idr what we were doing but he kept watching me and when we were all done something happened- idr what (again should have wrote the dreams down earlier) and he ended up sitting in front of me while my two friends were on either side of me and his gf was behind me. He was facing me and said something along the lines of he was sorry and that he never stopped loving me. His gf got pissed and walked off. He followed her. Then the bus came and picked us up. I got on the bus and was sitting alone in the back upset. (He always played those games with me). He got on the bus and came back to where I was and said something. I stood up to leave and he stopped me and then kissed me. The I woke up.

Dream 3:

It was about this girl who was a nobody. No one paid her any mind like they didn't even know she existed. Then one day she drops her stuff at school and the most popular guy in school stopped and helped her. She ended up becoming really obsessed with him. She would do anything to get his attention. Her mom noticed how psychotic she became and was worried. She said soemthign to the girl about it and the girl turned on her. All while her father sat in some rocking chair petting the dog saying some weird crazy stuff. Guess he had lost it too. I woke up shortly after the girl was screaming at her mom in the middle of the school.

it was weird. I've never dreamt anything like that before. And all within 10 mins. My alarm went off and i hit snooze then 10 mins later I woke up again by the alarm. I had the dream inbetween...

The first two dreams had a lot more in it but I can't remember. It's funny cause in the middle of the night i woke up after both dreams and repeated them until i fell asleep so i could remember. It was too cold to get up and write them down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:42 am

I dreamed once that I was at my house and my grandma had invited these people over, 2 guys and a girl. I was about to go outside and I saw they were Vampires. So I thought of a way to get rid of them (they were evil) then I went to open another sliding glass door and found my backyard was the ocean. and all over were bags, filled with babies. so naturally I freaked out and tried to save them. The vampires yelled at me to let the bag go, then the ocean and babies went away. The Vampires told me that I had to clean everything they touched or they would be back.
Back to top Go down
Turquoise Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:45 am

All my dreams are nightmares.. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://turquoiseeyesandbrokenhearts.tumblr.com/
Wilda85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:56 am

oh wow thats a creepy dream Sam.

I'm sorry you have nothing but nightmares Becca Sad

When I have a nightmare it usually involves my deepest fears (mainly losing those i love, or my hubby cheating on me or leaving me) or giant spiders, snakes or gators o_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:59 am

nightmares are never fun
Back to top Go down
Wilda85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:01 am

nope. I've had my hubby have to wake me up a few times. When i have a nightmare I tend to whine really loud. Depending on the dream I may cry too. Oh and if I have a dream where i am fighting, I tend to kick and hit which isn't fun for the person sleeping enxt to me. But that hasn't happened in a while. I remember one time I gave a friend of mine a few bruises from it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:04 am

I have random wierd dreams like once i dreamed that my dad got remarried and he didn't tell me
Back to top Go down
Turquoise Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 am

The last nightmare I really remember was...

I was in the dark and it was just a bunch of blackness. And then slowly someone came in surrounded by a bunch of light, I tried reaching for them but the just walked away and I was bound by chains of darkness so I couldn't follow... This repeated for every person in my life and every time I tried to follow the chains held me back and in some cases more appeared... Then God came... I tried to reach out to him but the chains on my hands stopped me, I was now completely chained to the floor... I expected him to wave his hands to help me get closer to him, or at least come near me and give me an opportunity to get out of them... Instead he walked away. At that point I was completely alone with no one in my life to care and then the fear started to take over....

Quickly I woke up, my friend/sister (she's like my sister) woke up all because she could feel my fear (her and I are sensitive to each others emotions)... It was bad..
Back to top Go down
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:39 am

Wow .. thats scary
Back to top Go down
Turquoise Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 am

Very... Another one I dreamt of my grandpa's funeral and it happened about a month or two later...
Back to top Go down
Pagan_Elina

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:49 am

oh Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the night   

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the night
View previous topic View next topic Back to top